Wednesday, April 27, 2011

iDave diet, day 2

Success on day 2, no fails.

* Breakfast: peas. First time for everything, I suppose, but I don't think I'll voluntarily eat peas for breakfast again.

* Lunch: Spicy lentils. Yum.
Post spinning: cereal bar

* Dinner: huge bowl of salad, turkey steaks, a bit of roast veg (peppers and aubergines), a handful of the chickpeas I was preparing for today.

* Snacked on almonds during the day, trying hard not to eat too many of them. Black coffee, water and diet coke.

Only negative was the gym: I was doing squats, series of 25 with a 20kg bag on my shoulders, managed two series without any problem but completely failed on the third, the legs just wouldn't respond. Spinning after was a nightmare, and I'm feeling pretty stiff today. Hopefully this is simply the result of overdoing it, 105km on Sunday, spinning Monday, and then more squats than usual on Tuesday...

Edit: 74.6kg, down 1.5kg since yesterday?

No comments: